Ant Control in Union County
Removing Ant Infestations for Customers in Roselle and Surrounding Areas
Ant infestations can be a major source of frustration for homeowners. Not only do these pests leave unsightly large mounds in lawns and gardens, but they can also become a nuisance by invading the home and taking up residence inside. Ants may enter through cracks and crevices in walls, around windows and doors, or through other openings.
At Universal Pest Control, we are dedicated to helping our customers in Roselle and surrounding areas get rid of their ant infestations. Our experienced technicians have the knowledge and expertise necessary to identify any potential entry points for ants, as well as create a tailored plan to eliminate the problem.
Our ant control solutions are designed to target active colonies and prevent new ones from forming. We use a combination of organic and traditional pest control products to effectively eliminate the infestation, while also providing preventative measures to keep ants from coming back in the future. Whether you spot a handful of ants, or an entire mound, don’t hesitate in giving us a call!
Dial (908) 403-3115 or use our convenient online form to schedule a free estimate! Our team members are quick to respond and eager to help!
Which Ant is Invading Your Home?
There are thousands of species of ants in the world, but only a fraction of these invade homes. These common household pests can range from small, black ants to large carpenter ants that damage wood structures. Ants have different nesting habits and food preferences, so it's important to determine which species you're dealing with before attempting any type of ant control. Some species build nests in soil or under rocks while others may be found indoors near water sources such as sinks and bathrooms. Knowing the type of ant invading your home will help you determine an effective course of action for eliminating them.
The most common ant species we have encountered in Union County are:
- Carpenter ants: These large ants can cause considerable damage to wood structures, such as walls and floors. They are typically black or dark brown in color and have a two-segmented abdomen with a broad head and mandibles.
- Odorous house ants: These small ants give off an unpleasant smell when crushed or disturbed, which is how they got their name. They are usually light brown to black in color with six legs and antennae on their heads.
- Pavement ants: These small, black ants tend to build nests near paved surfaces outside the home, from which they may enter through any cracks or crevices they can find indoors.
- Pharaoh ants: These yellowish-brown ants are very small but effective at invading homes when temperatures drop outside during winter months - often infesting areas of kitchens and bathrooms where there is moisture present like sinks and showers.
- Acrobat ants: As their name suggests, these species of ants will raise the back portion of their bodies if disturbed - giving them an acrobatic appearance! The worker class ranges from reddish-brown to yellowish-black in color while queens are larger than workers – typically 2.5 to 3 mm in length.
At Universal Pest Control, we are committed to providing you with the best ant control services available. Our experienced technicians can identify which type of ant is invading your home and create a customized solution that will eliminate the problem quickly and effectively while preventing future infestations. Contact us today at (908) 403-3115 to schedule an appointment! We look forward to helping you get rid of your ant infestation for good.
& Take Back
How We Protect Your Home from Ant Invasions
At Universal Pest Control, we understand how frustrating ant infestations can be for homeowners. That is why we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best ant control services available. Our experienced technicians use a combination of organic and traditional pest control products to effectively eliminate any existing infestation and provide preventive measures to keep ants from coming back in the future. Here’s how our approach works:
- Step 1: Detailed inspection – We start by conducting a detailed inspection of your home or business in order to identify any potential entry points for ants as well as determine which type of species is invading your property.
- Step 2: Develop a treatment plan - After identifying the type of ant that has invaded your property, we develop a tailored plan that targets active colonies while also preventing new ones from forming.
- Step 3: Execute treatment plan - Once the treatment plan has been developed, our technicians will execute it using a combination of organic and traditional pest control products. This ensures that all areas affected by the infestation have been treated properly so you can rest assured knowing that you are protected against future invasions!
- Step 4: Prevention - The most effective way to prevent ant infestations is to take proactive measures around your home. This includes sealing any cracks or crevices in walls, replacing damaged weather stripping, and regularly checking for pests outside the home. Additionally, we advise homeowners to ensure that food is stored properly and all surfaces are wiped clean regularly to reduce the chances of an ant infestation.
- Step 5: Follow-up - After our team has completed the initial treatment process, it’s important to follow up with regular inspections and maintenance. Our technicians will come back periodically to inspect the property and make sure that no new colonies have formed. During these visits, we will also provide additional treatments as needed in order to keep your home ant-free for years to come.
Take your first step by calling us for a free estimate! Dial (908) 403-3115 or fill out our online form to get started and one of our Union County ant control experts will respond to you shortly.
The Method to Our Madness
Our multi-step system has proven time and time again to work efficiently for maintaining round the clock pest control. We’ll provide you with a customized plan is designed to get pests out your home and keep them out year-round.
Great Quality and Ethical Standards with Every Service We Provide
We Are Experts In Pest Control Services With Years of Experience
We Offer Free Consultations & Estimates
Our Services Are Always Done In A Fast & Timely Manner
Contact Universal Pest Control Today
Schedule A Service Appointment